Check below for information about my podiobook, "The Price of Friendship"

Creative Commons License
The Price of Friendship by Philip 'Norvaljoe' Carroll is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I won

I'm a double winner this week. First time for both. I the weekly challenge on Great Hites, or course I was the only entry, maybe that made it a weakly challenge.

After entering 15 times on the 100 word weekly challenge I won. "Winner, winner, chicken dinner!!!! I've wanted to say that since I saw 21 for the first time.

My prompt, Chicken Nuggets, is the challenge for next week. I have been trying to get this prompt for 14 episodes now. I hope this story flies, I have been thinking about it for a long time.

Also, I got to help record a story for someone else, with Jeff Hite. We'll see what it sounds like when it is posted on the 100 word challenge today.

Here is my story going in the challenge today:

The stalker followed his prey across the university campus, keeping enough distance behind her to avoid detection. She was young and slender and he ached to hold her in his arms, to wrap his hands around her neck and squeeze the life from her.
He had followed her before and knew her schedule, her routine. Tuesday and Thursday nights, her class would begin in daylight, but would be fully dark when it let out.
A tidal wave of urgency washed over him. Crouching, ready to attack, he saw her, alone, unaware, last to leave Phys Ed 203, advanced kick boxing.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Hite said...

It was kind of weakly Challenge. I am sorry about that. I will try to do better